Bank of America Chicago Marathon
Race and Registration Details:
Date: October 8, 2023
Location: Chicago, IL
Come run one of the largest and most exciting marathons in the world. With over 45,000 runners, hundreds of thousands of spectators, and a pancake-flat course, it is also one of the fastest courses in the world.
To be considered for the Bank of America Chicago Marathon through #TeamNDSS, please complete the application form with your participant information, agree to the fundraising commitment, and submit payment of your non-refundable registration fee through the link provided.
Requirements For Runners
- Fundraising minimum prior to November 17th is $1,250, after November 17th is $1,750.
- A one-time team registration fee is due at the time of registration and is non-refundable. The runner is guaranteed a race bib with registration. The runner is responsible for paying the cost of their race registration.
- $25 Team Fee
Benefits of running with #TeamNDSS
- Guaranteed Race Entry with NDSS
- #TeamNDSS team tank and visor
- A personal fundraising page to help you reach your fundraising goal
- Network of teammates to offer support and motivation
- Access to a #TeamNDSS certified run coach and training plan