Resources for Caregivers
Visit our Caregiver Resources page for tips, ideas, and fact sheets here.
COVID-19 Vaccine Resources
Visit our page here. We will update as we learn more about the COVID-19 vaccine and Down syndrome.
Visit our Educational Resources page for tips, ideas, and fact sheets to support your students here.
- View the Long Covid Resource
- Learn how to tell the difference between COVID-19, the flu, and RSV here.
- The Down Syndrome Medical Interest Group has released guidance on the continued usage of masks for individuals with Down syndrome.
- NDSS has produced a COVID-19 and flu factsheet to keep you and your family healthy during flu season and the pandemic
- View NDSS COVID-19 Employment Tips here
- NDSS Joins National Consortium to Create Important COVID-19 & Down Syndrome Resource Press Release
- HHS Coronavirus Resources for Individuals with Autism and other Disabilities
- View the guidance to States/Health Care Providers On Avoiding Disability-Based Discrimination in Accessing COVID-19 Treatment
- Tips for how to help when your loved one with Down syndrome is grieving
- View the COVID-19 and Down syndrome T21RS Survey Results
- The Department of Health & Human Services (HHS), in coordination with NIH and Operation Warp Speed, has launched a central web portal called Combat COVID (https://combatcovid.hhs.gov/)
- *NEW* Pandemic Hotline for people with IDD, Caregivers
This page was last updated: January 12, 2023