Thank you to everyone who joined us on March 21, 2022 to celebrate World Down Syndrome Day with our 6th Annual Virtual Racing for 3.21 presented by TikTok!
Make plans to join us in 2023!
Join us on March 21, 2022 to celebrate World Down Syndrome Day with our 6th Annual Virtual Racing for 3.21 presented by TikTok! You can run, walk, bike, hike, swim and/or move for 3.21, 32.1 or 321 miles at any time, any place and at any pace. We have registrations for everyone and every level!
This is a virtual run, walk, bike, hike, swim and/or move for 3.21 miles, or do 3 sets of 21 moves (such as push-ups, sit ups, etc.) for the athlete in all of us. One step at a time is all it takes!
The world is your course. Racing for 3.21 can be done any place and at any pace.
Complete your 3.21 miles any time on March 21, 2022. Once you finish, take a photo and share your accomplishment on social media! Be sure to post on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter with #WDSD #Racingfor321 #TeamNDSS
- Basic Registration is FREE – includes a .pdf bib that can be downloaded and printed
- Bronze Registration $11 includes a commemorative Racing for 3.21 Race Bib
- Silver Registration $ includes a commemorative Racing for 3.21 Race Bib and Medal
- Gold Registration includes a commemorative Racing for 3.21 Race Bib, Race Medal and Racing for 3.21 T-Shirt
- Platinum Registration includes a commemorative Racing for 3.21 Race Bib, Race Medal, Racing for 3.21 T-Shirt, and Racing for 3.21 Headsweats® Visor
- Pet Registration includes a pet bandana for your furry friends.
EXCLUSIVE Distances for 2022:
- Ultra Registration– Run, Walk or Bike 32.1 Miles – Includes a commemorative Racing for 32.1 Race Bib, Race Medal, long sleeve tech shirt, Headsweats® hat and a custom pair of socks. Ultra registration medals and shirts will be unique to the 32.1 mile distance, and differ from the Racing for 3.21 medals and shirts.
- Go the Distance Registration – Run, Walk or Bike 321 Miles – Includes a commemorative Racing for 321 Race Bib, Race Medal, Go the Distance Challenge long sleeve quarter zip, Headsweats hat and a custom pair of socks. Distance Challenge registration medals and shirts will be unique to the 321 mile distance and differ from the Racing for 3.21 medals and shirts.
*While supplies last (medals, t-shirts, and visors are limited) and shipping is available in the US only
Celebrate World Down Syndrome Day (WDSD)
- Raise awareness about Down syndrome.
- Support NDSS by sharing our mission and raising funds to directly support our programs and initiatives for individuals with Down syndrome
- Promote being healthy and fit. Health is an essential human right, and without health, so many other things are not possible
- Win cool prizes. Visit NDSS Racing for 3.21 Facebook event page to log miles and win prizes
- Connect with fellow advocates worldwide!
- Motivate others by being active and participating in Racing for 3.21. Encourage your family, friends, neighbors, clubs and co-workers to join! Anyone can join the virtual event and fundraise.